Medium Duty PVC Plastic Roller
- Roller Shells – are made from a high grade specially formulated PVC. It is a thermoplastic with a medium Yield Strength and Flexural Elastic Modulus. This gives it the unique properties of excellent impact strength, wear and abrasion resistance. The heavy- duty nylon housing, giving a larger surface bond between the shell and housing, eliminates any flexing within the housing where the bearings and seals are located. Together with a high resistance to chemical agents, this makes the roller suitable for a wide range of applications.
- Medium impact strength
- Excellent abrasion resistance for sliding abrasion
- Low coefficient of friction, making it less susceptible to material build up
- Belt friendly material. Even advance wear on the shell will not damage the belt
- Nonmagnetic, so can be used when separating ferrous materials
- Low Noise
- Up to 50% lighter than steel and reduces potential for injuries during installation and manual handling
Please see catalog for technical information.
Download Idlers Catalog